Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the Moonstone Bay Mysteries Blog!

In the coming weeks and months, this blog will begin to fill up with all manner of things, from artwork, to chapter previews, to character biographies, all focused on a little series of children's books that I'm writing.

I'm working on book one right now, called The Whispering Ferns. It's a story about an eleven year old boy named James "Smith" Campbell, who has been sent to live with his aunt and uncle in the tiny fishing village of Moonstone Bay, Washington. While there, he makes new friends, hunts ghosts, solves mysteries and explores every inch of the isolated little town.

Its been fun creating this little world and while I've not found a publisher yet, I wanted to share some of the process with you!

You can also follow my more regular updates on my writing, artwork, daily life and my families hunt to find and run a motel over on my other blog, The Rodents Of Unusual Size !

Thanks for visiting, and check back often!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see Moonstone Bay on blogspot. I look forward to more content with eager anticipation.

    ReplyDelete