Wednesday, November 4, 2009


We just heard from Delacorte (Via one of the message boards I frequent) that Delacorte's decision regarding the contest will be delayed, likely until the middle of December. That's probably good. While I'm extremely excited about the new revisions I have planned and the official agent search, I've been too busy to work on any of it.

1 comment:

  1. That must be an extremely difficult decision for them. I really hope you're among the contenders. You should be.